Saturday, February 9, 2013

Flume

Flume.

I absolutely adore Flume (Harley Streten). This young producer hailing from Sydney, Australia impressed me with his intricate beats since his first EP, Sleepless and continues to surprise my ears with his new releases on Soundcloud. Can you believe this kid started out making chunes at the wee age of 13 from a simple music program on a cereal box? I can dig it.

In November 2012, Flume released his self-titled debut album and let me say the content is pretty solid. I love the composition of his songs. The blips, bloops, vocal effects,  and dreamy synths help create a nice hook on the inner crevice of your ear's g-spot; with the accompaniment of deep rhythmic drumbeats and soulful vocals, Flume makes your ears creamy from something I like to call pure futuristic RnB glitchy lovin' with a side of Disco smooth and hard knockin' Hip Hop. 

Below is the official album teaser:



 You can purchase his album through iTunes.

Check out his latest song with Anna Lunoe, I Met You. Instant eargasm served lickity split!

No comments:

Post a Comment